Oster® Size 8 1/2 Blade
The best in the business with innovative heat-reducing technology and legendary, sharp-cutting performance. See More...
All of Oster® blades are put through a 12 step process guaranteeing quality and craftsmanship. We start with a fine-grain carbon steel that is heat treated to create a hard surface for greater wear resistance, leveraging a Rockwell Hardness Rating of 62. Our patented Cryogen-X™ process takes the blades down to a -300 degrees for a deep freeze, producing a harder, sharper blade which extends the product life. Each blade is then hand lapped for a smooth cut finish.
- Leaves hair 7/64" - 2.8mm
- Fast feeding blade
- Best used to clip heavy/matted coats
- Remember to keep the skin pulled tight &; flat while clipping
- NEVER clip into the fold of the skin
- Manufactured in the USA with superior craftsmanship and pride, these blades offer the essential tool for professional results groom after groom.