Oster® Size 10 Blade
The best in the business with innovative heat-reducing technology and legendary, sharp-cutting performance. See More...
All of Oster® blades are put through a 12 step process guaranteeing quality and craftsmanship. We start with a fine-grain carbon steel that is heat treated to create a hard surface for greater wear resistance, leveraging a Rockwell Hardness Rating of 62. Our patented Cryogen-X™ process takes the blades down to a -300 degrees for a deep freeze, producing a harder, sharper blade which extends the product life. Each blade is then hand lapped for a smooth cut finish.
- Leaves hair 1/16" - 1.5mm
- Use for all sanitary work
- Ideal for Poodles face, feet and tail
- Use under Oster universal comb attachments
- Manufactured in the USA with superior craftsmanship and pride, these blades offer the essential tool for professional results groom after groom.